Wednesday 26 December 2012

WOYWW 186

Morning everyone I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas day and are still enjoying the festivities. Happy WOYWW thanks to Julia the fabulous host at The Stamping Ground sorry no craft creations to show instead I get to share my great Christmas presents with everyone today. I will find them all a perfect home at the weekend. I'm fortunate to be off work today and the festivities will be ongoing. I got lots of new crafty goodies, no time to use any of them just yet but hopefully will get the opportunity to spend a little time in the craft room at the weekend. 

                                  Wide view of desk 

My wonderful daughter put together the most amazing box; she filled a pretty storage box with all things imaginable from magazines to ribbons pens, heart pegs, punch, buttons, paper and pearls etc...It quite overwhelmed me as I wasn't expecting anything like this; she is such a thoughtful and fantastic daughter. Hubby was just as impressive and got me amongst other things  another copic set (whoopee)a beautiful notebook and new pen.Coincidently they both bought me the same ribbon pack and where a bit disappointed, I wasn't it’s a great set and means I have more to use I have been spoiled again; I do feel very fortunate. I hope everyone is well and get to spend time with family and friends. I will be visiting but sorry it probably won’t be until later in the week. Hopefully I will see you over at The Stamping Ground. I'm off now before hubby and daughter wake up.


close up right side

close up left side

Happy Christmas …hugs…Andrea x   





17 comments:

  1. Oooh lots of lovely goodies to play with there! Have lots of fun. Hope you have a lovely New Year too. Sunshine Girl no.13

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you on the double ribbon set...means you can use more! They have great taste in creative stash! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely gifts and ends that's how how much they love you. How wonderful.

    Have a great new year when it comes,
    Rachel #26

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous goodies... and I'm sure you can never have too much ribbon! Continuing good wishes for the festive season, and happy WOYWW!
    Alison x
    #27

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome gifts you lucky lady! Waving hi from the rainy, but wishing it was snowing hills of North Carolina for the last WOYWW of 2012!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well they did do you well, what a lovely surprise...and..not just any old pen, huh! Lovely stuff, you deserve t be spoiled. Especially like that they both bought you the same ribbon..lovely that they know you well enough!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a fabulous gift form your daughter.... she obviously loves her mum very much and knows how to spoil you.
    have a great 2013 playing with your stash
    janet #8

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW what wonderful goodies. Love that journal to the right.
    Happy WOYWW
    Krishs #48

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW awesome lot of goodies to play with. Both the DD and DH knew what to get you...I love the ribbons packs too and would have been happy with two also! Hope you are having a great holiday week and Happy New Year! Thanks for stopping by and visiting my desk at this busy time of year but like you I couldn't miss the last WOYWW of the year! Vickie #4

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely gifts! Do enjoy them and time with the family. Happy New Year! Nan 44

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, you are a lucky girl! So many new toys to play with, what more can a woman want?
    Enjoy playing. Happy WOYWW and may the New Year be filled with lots of happiness, good health and blessings.
    Tertia #5

    ReplyDelete
  12. enjoy enjoy....at least you can use the ribbon and still have some in your stash! best wishes for 2013

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super pressies - the Elves turned up trumps for me too - aren't we lucky !! bet you can't wait to play with your new stash !
    Wishing you & your family a happy, healthy & prosperous new year Ali x #61

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness, Andrea, you must have been a very good girl, indeed! You definitely are blessed to have a very generous and thoughtful husband and daughter!!

    I'm still making my way around and sending you best wishes in the new year!! You will have fun playing with all your new toys!! Darnell #53

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG what an awesome stash of goodies that you have you are one lucky girl thats for sure. I to work Christmas day and it sometimes is hard to juggle everything, but life still goes on and people party on.....

    I do hope you get time to play with your new toys soon.

    Belated Christmas Greetings and Happy New Year

    Eliza #63

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Anddrea, Just popping in, albeit late, to wish you and yours a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year. Your daughter's idea of filling a box with stash is the present of dreams! With all that stash it only leaves me to wish you a year of happy crafting too. Elizabeth x #30

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I read and appreciate every one of them!

Andrea x