Sunday 16 December 2012

Another Birthday Card


I finally got the birthday cards finished; it feels like it’s taken me weeks and weeks to finish just two cards! I have had so little time for crafting, although I've probably spent far too much time blog hopping whilst “Christmas shopping” online!..well more browsing than shopping  really as I'm not quite sure what I'm looking for so difficult to find it. I could be doing other things with my time so only have myself to blame., I'm also getting too cosy by the coal fire...that’s my biggest problem...but it is the best bit about winter especially when it’s cold, wet and miserable outside. 

Birthday 'Bunny'

Close Up

I'm pleased with how this card has turned out and I like the layout, I think its my favourite of the two and the one I will give to HB for his birthday...its always so difficult deciding what pressie to get him when its so close to Christmas…double difficult when he is the hardest man in the world to buy anything for !! Anyway I'm sure he will like his cute card I do ;-) I do like easel cards. I can go to town a bit, not quite manly but think I will l get away with it just. I'm Not sure what I'm going to do next, I've no more Christmas cards needed and no birthdays coming up; so I might do some colouring for fun and see where it takes me… or make a load of thank you cards or start to work on valentines day mmm…Choices.
I do need get my Christmas shopping finished so that should be my priority and start wrapping and posting the pressies I already have, so lots to keep me busy.below is a couple  more photos and the challenges I would like to take part in. I came across a fab one called "Pile it On" that actively encourages you to enter as many other challenges as you can, it has a fab DT and is a fun concept. Have a fab weekend and thanks for popping inhugsAndrea

Close up of Easel Card Base 
I used the following
White base card also used for die cuts 
Blue and white cardstock- plain and pearlescent -layering, dies and punches   
Blue patterned papers- from stash (sorry not sure where from)
Blue paper-embossed clouds-(mask)
LOTV stamp- magazine freebie -Coloured promarkers/Copics and die cut frame
Sentiment tag -Papermania
Die cuts - various-corners .leaves and delicate asters.
Die cut border edges base and top panel
Punched butterflies and flowers same cardstock's as above
Blue embossed panel- clouds mask)
From stash
Organza ribbon, gems and gel pen - faux stitching  


Card Flat Out 
I would like to enter the following


16 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card. Your colours are lovely and the embellishments and die cuts are just a feast for the eyes! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blue and white on this card - all your embellishments are just so delightful on this card. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it On Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous easel card. Love all those die cuts. Thanks for sharing with us at Twisted Tuesday and good luck. Hugs, Gale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, design, papers and dies...your creations rock...luv annie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous flowers and a gorgeous card, love your image to. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute, cute! Love that sweet image and your colors choices are great! Love easels cards...

    Thanks for sharing with us in the monthly challenge at Great Impressions Stamps!

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and cute image love all the details,the colour and die-cuts thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful easel card Andrea...love the white flowers and corner dies, love the image too..gorgeous card..

    Thanks for joining in with us at Flutter By Wednesdays..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card. Love the die cuts. Thanks for joining us at TTCRD

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cute! I love the blue and white combo. thank you for playing at Twisted Tuesdays :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card. Wonderful detail and such a lot of work. Thank you so much for playing along with the ATS&M bingo challenge this week. Good luck with the Christmas preparations.
    Regards Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a pretty card, love the color scheme! Great to have you joining in the challenge at Twisted Tuesday! =) Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW, your card is just filled with such amazing details! I love this color too! Beautifully done! Thank you for playing along this week at Twisted Tuesday Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is stunning - love the die cuts and the beautiful colours - thanks for joining in this week at ATS&M - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely stunning card! LOVE the color!!! Thanks for participating in our PILE IT ON challenge!!

    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I read and appreciate every one of them!

Andrea x