Saturday 21 April 2012

New Challenge Badge and Call To Daughter!

I have received badge number two, I'm really enjoying my card making and there are so many sites to give me inspiration and ideas...  my imagination isn't that great! Although I haven't completed any cards this week, I have made a start and did some stamping and colouring (still loving my promarkers!) but I've been working late several nights and I haven't had the time.. so I'm having major withdrawal symptoms from card making. The badge was a great surprise. As expected I couldn't  remember how to get the badge on my blog... numerous feeble attempts, a few cross words and lots of frustration... lead me to make a quick phone call to my daughter. Daughter to the rescue and I now have two badges.  I can't say I will remember how to do it again but my daughter is going to email me some written instructions... I definitely need them.

What a wet and miserable weekend! Perfect for card making which is my plan. Housework completed and now for some me time. Thank you to the daughter I knew as soon as she went back to university this week that she would get me calling an asking how do I... ? And I was right. Not long until the summer holidays and she will be back as my trusty assistant and private tutor! Free of charge of course in return for board and lodgings (good deal I think). Well off to do some card making. Will be back tomorrow, hopefully with something to show for my efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I read and appreciate every one of them!

Andrea x