Monday 10 March 2014

Cute Bold Bunny Rabbit

A very good morning and looking forward to the week ahead.ahead. I've been to work already this morning for a few hours and go back again at 1pm for a late shift; I've a split shift today thankfully it it doesn't happen too often and I  can't work a long day like I used to ... must be getting old !  

Easter Bunny 

I had another weekend off which was bliss and yesterday was such a lovely warm spring day I did some gardening. I've also finished two Easter cards; so well on my way to meeting my target. I kept the bold and bright colour scheme for my daughters and more muted tones for hubby's which hopefully will post his later in the week.

As you can see I've kept the card quiet simple my daughter is not a fan of flowers and frills so I've tried to keep the embellishments to a minimum,she loves anything dotty so as always I've used
some spotty paper 

Close up 
products used 
Square base card
Yellow and pink card stock - layering and die cut circle 
Some Bunny Loves You stamp- bunny and butterfly used from set- magazine freebie
Coloured with Promarkers and Copics 
Die cut circle- inked using home-made cloud mask with Cloudy Blue Adirondack ink 
Die cut scalloped circle to decorate 
Pink spotty and checked paper-magazine freebie (sorry not sure which /where form )
Happy Easter stamp- (magazine freebie set) 
From Stash 
Cerise pink and pink gingham ribbon
Felt flower,tiny yellow paper flower 
Acetate butterfly( magazine freebie set) 
Buttons


Embellishments 

I would like to take part in the following challenges:


20 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card Andrea, I love your bright papers and adorable image - your cloudy background is fabulous.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing this delightful Easter card with us at Kraftyhands , Andrea.
    Beautiful card design , colouring and pretty papers .
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Bunny is so cuttee and you coloring her so lovely and nice color combo too...delicious paper you have choosen and love the add of the flower n butterfly there...great Job dear Andrea..

    I see your card on MIM and hope you like to see my card #14 and would be glad if you love to leave me some love...big hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely darling! FABULOUS coloring and a super sweet image! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS and have a great rest of the week! :) Mynn xx

    PS: This fits our challenge at House of Cards perfectly, too! I'd love to have you link it up with us there, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable, wonderful coloring of the image and love that felt flower. Thanks so much for playing this week at Crafty Sentiments:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and such pretty bright colours too. Christine

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute, love the bright colors
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card and image Andrea. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabulous cute image and love the yellow and pink. Thanks for joining us at Crafty sentiments this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A brilliant creation! Thanks for playing at MMCS! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful colors and so many pretty details. A lovely Easter card. Visiting from Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant to see you back on the blog crafting my friend....have candy if you want to enter...2nd one on the same page...love your gorgeous cardxxAnnie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a lovely Easter Card
    Thanks for sharing with us at Kraftyhands Challenge
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A lovely mix of colours and great colouring.Thank you for sharing it in the Kraftyhands Challenge.
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Andrea this is adorable, beautiful colours, thanks for joining us at Kraftyhands Challenge. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card, I love the bright colors. Thanks for sharing at Make it Monday and enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the cute bunny and fab card design too.
    Thanks for sharing with us on the last MIM linky party, maybe one day it will be back.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cute bunny image! Your daughter is going to LOVE this Easter card! Thanks for joining us for the Great Impressions challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card and such a cute bunny. Thanks for joining us on the Kraftyhands challenge. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. this is a stunner , perfect for our challenge !
    Thanks for sharing with us at My Mum's Craft Shop this month.Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I read and appreciate every one of them!

Andrea x