Wednesday 1 January 2014

WOYWW 239

Happy new years to everyone and a very Happy WOYWW to anyone who has managed to make it today... I unfortunately didn't make it last Wednesday but I have today..so hopefully this is a good omen of things to come... As you can see from today's photo taken this morning my desk has been a little neglected there is some stamped images I've started to colour last week and a pile of new stamps most of which came yesterday that I could not resist in the sales and magazine freebies to put away. Hopefully I will get some crafty time later today. You might also spot some new christmas pressies   a cute ceramic button box, bunny rabbit scissor holder...nothing is in the box as yet!

long view - stamp pile


slow work in progress

Go check out the Stamping Ground for more great desks and to say to Julia a very big thank you for being a wonderful host and best wishes, good health and happiness for 2014. I also would like to take the opportunity to thank everyone who has taken the time to visit me over the last year and the kind comments I've received; I have made some wonderful friendships and hope that they flourish in 2014 .Crafty hugs and hope to visit you soon.... Andrea X

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Christmas prezzies there! The button box sounds cute :-)
    Happy New Year, hope 2014 is a good un!!
    Hugs, LLJ 29 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Andrea! I picked up the mag with the free stamps too, and apart from one site with a 20% off sale, so far I've been good, lol. Have a great Wednesday, Hugs, Shaz #32 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year. Have lots of fun with your new goodies. Anne x #36

    ReplyDelete
  4. oo i love colouring images :) happy new year Lx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving that button box! The stamps you are colouring look great!
    Happy New Year and happy WOYWW!
    Tertia #21

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully coloured in images.
    Happy New Year
    Karin #29

    ReplyDelete
  7. Neat and tidy as always Andrea, those coloured images look pretty, can't wait to see the finished creations. I love your ceramic button box.
    Happy New Year.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Andrea ...always smile when see you little giraffe on your profile..

    .. and now see you have the feet of an ultra cute giraffe peeking out on your desk.. may we have a better view please??

    ... just like my monkeys each week.. who incidentally never move from my light base, each week they always supervise!! I guess your lambkin does too :D

    ..and love the button jar, scissor holder and colouring? well!! that is superb!!

    May God bless your 2014 dear friend, Shaz in Oz.x #2

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely desk of coloring, Andrea! The new button jar and bunny scissors holder are adorable!! Happy WOYWW and Happy New Year to you! Thank you for the visit to me!! Hugs, Darnell #9

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy new year....actually your desk looks so tidy ! freebies and winning stuff is so much fun !! I am just waiting for some stuff from Alpha Stamps that I won...whoo hoo.
    Darlene #66

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful coloring you have done Andrea and such a tidy desk too.

    Happy New Year
    Happy WOYWW & Happy Crafting
    Eliza & Yoda 10

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy New Year, Andrea.
    Great colouring going on there - enjoy! It's quite a relaxing thing to do, isn't it?
    Thanks for visiting - don't know where everyone lives but an awful lot of folk seem to think fish and chips in a cone sounds great - the evening is open to all!!
    Have a great week.
    Margaret #12

    ReplyDelete
  13. Isn't that button box cute! My desk was very neglected over the hols,and remained a bit of a wrapping station to be honest, so yours is looking lovely and prepared for the 2014 off!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just loving the Bunny scissor holder Andrea, how cute is that!
    Very pretty colouring too!

    Thanks for stopping by this week.
    Wishing a Happy New Year to you and yours and a Crafty New Year to boot!

    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the little button box and the bunny scissors holder!! Looks like you got some bargains in the sales too. Now where to put it all, that's the big question! I will try and remember to post a pic of my knitting when it's done too.

    Hugs
    Brenda 4

    ReplyDelete
  16. Don't know about "slow work" it is "lovely work" far better colouring than I can do.
    I am only a week behind, but Happy new Year to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I read and appreciate every one of them!

Andrea x