Wednesday 27 March 2013

WOYWW 199


Wow another week has passed again which means its that time to share with everyone what’s happening in my little crafty corner of the world .Happy WOYWW, if you haven’t heard of it before go visit the fabulous and talented host Julia at the Stamping Ground and join in the fun sharing your crafty creations. No card making since the weekend...Sorry…but lots of preparation did take place. I'm quickly running out of time though and still have 2 Easter cards to make ! My Grand Calibur also broke last week  (shock…the handle shaft snapped and is off to be replaced/ repaired) I didn't realise how much I relied on it until I don't have it, luckily I always do some extra bits and have some card plans /ideas already together as don’t know when it will be back! I did get some of my holiday photo's from Lapland posted earlier in the this week (see previous post if interested)but no card making at all. Unfortunately work is not getting any better and won't for at least the next 3 months, Next month and next week will probably be the most difficult;and if I can survive this and the stress that its causing ,keeping me awake in the wee small hours things will be ok. This does mean my free time will be very limited; I still plan to post when I can but it won’t be as often unfortunately so may not be around every week.
all set to start 

long view- lots of bits 
You can just see a pink, green and cream Easter card that I  finished at the at the weekend, its very OTT but I’m pleased with it generally,. 
I plan to post this next, other than that lots of bits but no action. Hopefully I  will get some time Friday morning before work or Saturday all going well .Have a fab WOYWW and will visit soon, thanks for stopping by lots of  hugs Andrea x





10 comments:

  1. What a brilliantly tidy desk! Hope to see some of the results in due course.
    Happy Easter from the Czech Republic
    Cestina
    #38

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about your GC - amazing how we don't realise how much we use something until it's suddenly not there... I've missed a few, but happy to be back... Happy WOYWW!
    Alison x
    #36

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your work situation sorts itself out sooner than you fear, and you get your GC back soon too. Happy WOYWW, Helen 12

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your desk looks very organised and ready for action! I'm going to go and look at your Lapland pictures - I'd love to go there one day.

    Happy WOYWW Susi #74

    ReplyDelete
  5. the lapland photo's are really great looks like you had a great time. I hope you get some crafting time so you can play
    Wishing you a very Happy Easter and a great day today
    Ria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Andrea, whatever the stresses are, you can survive them girly..but not without being kind to yourself. I blogging and crafting are a therapy, then promise yourself some measley time to do it. If they aren't, leave them till you 're ready. Sleep as much as you can, eat properly. There are people out here who worry about you and will be silently supporting..honest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no!!!! I think I would be stopped cold if my Big Shot died on me! Good plan to keep going and do some coloring instead. Hopefully work will go more smoothly than you think!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh no would hate it if my Bug or Bigshot broke. Sorry work is causing nightmare. hope everything gets better. Great desk. Anne x #84

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your work area looks really nice and tidy as always Andrea, sorry to hear your Grand Calibur is broken, you must be lost without it, take care of yourself.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope the stresses at work ease a bit as soon as possible...I am retired now but did find it no fun at all when things were stressful!

    Crafty hugs it gets better soon...I'm your latest follower...I have enjoyed watching you layout your cards...now i have to follow to see what you create with them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I read and appreciate every one of them!

Andrea x