Wednesday 5 December 2012

WOYWW 183


I can’t believe another week has gone and it’s again time for WOYWW, hop over to The Stamping Ground to take a look and or take part in the crafty worlds weekly catch up and general sneaky peak into each others world. Julia will make you most welcome and I like everyone else would love to see your crafty creativity in action. This week I am going to keep it short. Not a lot of card making going on since last time

                                          long view of desk
I'm still working on the two birthday cards... Yes the same two as last week not progressed by a pile of papers and card yet.(I like to choose everything I'm going to use; then put it all together a bit OCD I know!). I have named my rescued bear and thanks to everyone for their great suggestions, I put them in a bowl as couldn't decide which was my favourite and the chosen one was ….Chester thanks to Okienurse aka Vikki for her suggestion. Chester is happy with his new name and looking forward to a happy crafty life. Well I said I’d keep it short, so have a great week and why don’t you take part or have a good nosey around at Julia’s, bye for now…hugs…Andrea x


potential papers and card for birthday card 1 

paper and card choices for birthday card 2









22 comments:

  1. Cards are going to be really cute!

    Thanks for sharing!

    #11 Apryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. the cards look like they will be great thanks for sharing.
    happy woyww trace x #33
    p.s. I have festive candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some nice colour ways going on there. Thanks. for looking in on my desk.
    Lynn//35

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great papers and images - those cards are going to be just lovely. I especially love the bear and the bunny!! Thanks for your visit and happy WOYWW!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those images are so cute! Please share the finished cards! happy woyww jenx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chester is a lovely name makes me think of autum and lovely colours ... On that subject love your colouring for your cards thanks for visiting me
    Jackie 31

    ReplyDelete
  7. really cute cards, and you look soooo organized - each inch of your desk :)
    and thanks for stopping by!
    have a happy WOYWW :)
    no. 8

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your desk is amazing. I'm jealous of anyone who can keep a tidy desk.

    cheers, rachel #50

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your desk area, it looks so bright and cheerful! The cards look like they are off to a good start! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely busy desk there and I love the name Chester! Thanks for visiting me. Sunshine Girl - no 21.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely images. really cute. Thanks for sharing. #76

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice to see a busy desk. I spy a Boofle. Love Boofle. Have several in my collection!
    Thanks for your visit and kind comments.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Chester is a grand name and suits him well!! Well done Okienurse for a great suggestion :)
    Hugs, LLJ #30 xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet images! Surely Chester should have a congratulations on your name card LOL You could likely wait until after the holidays...the two of you should have a lovely week! Sandi #121

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well all your choices look adorable, Andrea, so whatever you decide will be delightful!

    Thank you for stopping by this WOYWW!

    :)trisha
    #100 this week

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable makings, Andrea! I think Chester is perfect for your sweet bear!! Have a great productive week with those cards! Darnell #58

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the name Chester, and pleased to hear I´m not the only one who takes a while to lay out pieces of a card and takes a week to finish!!

    Thanks for visiting my blog already

    Jan S 95

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pretty blue paper. Should make lovely cards. Chester is a good name for a bear. Does he have a name sake over at the House of Bears blog? Happy WOYWW! Nan 85

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am slow getting round too this week, dunno where its gone to, feel like I blinked and missed it! Love your desk, gorgeous colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  20. 11am and still in bed...oh lazy bones, but I guess it's cold where you are so you are forgiven...thanks for dropping in to see me again Andrea....you are a sweetie...it's almost 10pm sunday night here so I am off to bed too...luv annie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like getting everything together for a card before staring and I love your desk its so neat and tidy my perfect crafty space - thanks for visiting me already

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just love how bright your workspace is! Looks like you have some marvelous light in there. :) Your cards are also looking marvelous, as well. Love the organizing unit on the left of your work surface, looks super handy. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me such an encouraging and sweet comment. :) Deeyll #122

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I read and appreciate every one of them!

Andrea x