Friday 16 November 2012

Liebster Award

I came home from work on Wednesday night and as usual logged on to check my blog for a quick creative fix to find I was chosen for the Liebster Award from Jenny from ScrappyJen. Jenny is a well deserved recipient who is very talented and caring lady. Jenny always has a positive and kind comment to make even though I don’t always get back to doing so quite so often!. I am delighted to have been chosen; I haven’t been crafting for long and follow so many talented people (which I frequently can’t save I wish Blogger would increase the limit!) who are inspirational. To keep this award alive and thriving I have to forward to 5 people that inspire me .I have done a bit of back linking to find out more about the Liebster Award below which explains what the award is all about.
My chosen five are all wonderful in there own special ways, it’s taken me much longer than I thought to make all my choices, I could have easily chosen many more.

Annie @ Memories to Keep Annie is an awesome women who always has a kind word to say and is so inspirational, she amazes me daily with her kindness to others. Despite her own busy demanding personal life she posts most days, actually every day I think!! and her work is awesome…She makes me smile.
Pauline@ Crafting With Cotnob.-Pauline is one of the first people I met on blogger and has always had kind words and is inspirational, A very talented lady.
Loz@laurels Crafty Retreat.-she is a very talented and wonderful lady whose blog I love to visit, Loz’s work is awesome and she always has kind words to say.
Michaela@ Michaela's Blog -a very talented and beautiful card maker who is always kind and thoughtful in her comments 
Laine@ DreamLaine- Laine produces the most beautiful work and raises money for charity through sales She is a kind hearted and lovely lady

I have chosen my 5 ladies as they have all played a part in my enjoyment and confidence in both my crafting and blogging I would have gladly given to many more that I follow but that’s not the rules.Why dont you hop over and say hi they would all make you feel most welcome.Thank you Jenny for giving me this opportunity and to everyone I visit you all make my days brighter and my life happier…have a great week and lots of crafty hugs…Andrea x

Sorry ladies I couldn't work out how to get the award on my post please take from my side bar 


Below is taken from Jenny@ Cardsarus
Thanks Jenny I hope you don’t mind!
“Liebster is a German word meaning "Beloved," “Favourite," or "Dearest."This award is a peer to peer award in which fellow bloggers present the award to their favourite blogger with less than 200 followers.”
Rules.
*Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog.
*Post the award on your blog.
*Give the award to five bloggers who appreciate, and have less than 200 followers.
* Leave a comment on their blog to let them know you have given them this awesome award!
Do keep this going and show your appreciation for other bloggers out there who deserve this award.
If you have already received this award and passed it on, then you have already ensured its continuity.


4 comments:

  1. Hi Andrea,
    Congratulations on your award.Your work is fabulous and deserves to be recognized.
    Thank you so much for your very kind and inspiring words on my work which were so much appreciated.
    Hugs from
    Laine
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrea
    Oh WOW, Really? I am stunned like a rabbit in the headlights.Thank you sooooooooooooo much. It's such a heartwarming feeling to be thought of.
    Congratulations on getting this reward yourself, your creations are truly inspiring and joy to visit every time.
    Have a lovely weekend. You surely made mine.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sweetie, thanks so much you are a darling yourself. Your kind words inspire me even more. You are a creative person yourself you know and I congratulate YOU on receiving this award. I am naughty as I have received four of these and today, Saturday, I hope to get my head up and butt down and pass it on....love n hugs, your Aussie friend...aNNie.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on receiving this fab award and thank you so much for passing it on to me and for your kind words. I'm going to have my work cut out choosing just five friends to pass it on to.
    Many thanks.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I read and appreciate every one of them!

Andrea x